Accident Assistance

Vehicle Accident

We'd all prefer our University vehicles stay looking new forever. Unfortunately, that's not always the case. Been involved in an accident while operating a University vehicle? Accidents can be anything from a fender bender in traffic to coming out to a parking lot and noticing a dent in the door of your work truck. University drivers are required to report all damage to University vehicles. Instructions on how to report damage to equipment can be found at the UCSC Risk Services link below and the accident reporting kit located in the glove box of your vehicle.

Once a claim is submitted, Fleet Services will work with the affected customer to schedule estimates, facilitate pick-up for repairs, and supervise the work performed. If you have any questions about how to report damage/vandalism to your University vehicle, please feel free to contact our Fleet Services Customer Service Team at or 9x2228.

See Also